1) Thank you! But I now look like a hippo. I looked much better with color to my cheeks, no bags under my eyes, and no mysterious bruises or rashes. (Or I should just hand them a pic of me at my wedding and say “this is what I REALLY look like”…oh and I got married 8 months ago).
2) Does everyone have to do a countdown prior to heaving themselves out of bed every morning? I think not.
3) Yes. And there are starving children in Africa. Your point is?
4) I wish. Why don’t you snap out of being an a-hole.
5) Maintaining my sight and staying out of the hospital is a full-time job. And since I no longer have health insurance, me staying out of the hospital is saving YOU money.
6) No you don’t. There isn’t anything to watch on TV (pretty much anytime of day), there are only so many websites you can visit, and there are only so many positions your body can tolerate for a given period of time. Eating in bed also has its drawbacks.
7) I wish. If I go out in public, I risk getting sick. If I sit in the sun for longer than 5 minutes, I risk some serious sunburn. If I do the wrong type of exercise, I run the risk of breaking a bone or snapping a tendon. If I walk further than I anticipated, I risk not making it back. Again, keeping me OUT of the hospital is saving YOU money.
8) That’s great. And do they walk on water?
9) Right. If you had pain like this, you would be in the ER.
10) I’m a nurse. Your point is invalid.